There are 50 parameters on which the MSMEs will be assessed and rated.
- The MSME applicant is required to comply with identified 20 essential parameters & at least 10 other parameters (as per the MSMEs domain competency, i.e. sector of operation and type of industry). Hence, the MSMEs will be rated on a minimum of 30 parameters.
- MSMEs may seek ZED rating on more than 30 parameters as per the processes and systems available at the MSME.
- Each parameter has 5 levels.
- The Rating is based on a weighted average level.
- The company is encouraged, handheld and trained to achieve a higher level for each parameter and thus elevate itself in the maturity model.